Al-Sahawat Times ® | The International Press and Media Group ®
Al-Sahawat Times Shares
The International Press and Media Group® is the owning corporate group of Al-Sahawat Times®
Private Stock Exchange FAQs
- What is the difference between floating on the Public Stock Exchange and floating on a Private Stock Exchange?
- The Public Stock Exchange is open to all members of the public, who can buy and sell shares without a screening process. This method is typically used for companies who need to raise capital and intend to later buy back stock, in particular stock with voting rights.
- A Private Stock Exchange sells and buys shares but is not open to the general public. All stock buyers must be vetted and approved by the company. Buyers from the general public are not permitted to buy shares. This method is typically used to protect majority control by larger companies looking to take on share holders with specific skill sets.
- Can I trade on a Private Stock Exchange at the same time as The Public Stock Exchange?
- Yes, some companies choose to float on both and you can trade on both. Typically however a Private Exchange will have it’s own app/website/office separate from Public Exchange third party services or brokers.
- Which Stock Exchange is Al-Sahawat Times floating on?
- Al-Sahawat Times’ owning parent group, The International Press and Media Group floats a maximum of 7% of it’s shares at any one time on Private Exchanges.
Stock Options and Rates
- Al-Sahawat Times® owned by The International Press and Media Group® is floated as short form code: IPMG
- Total Number of Shares: 100’000
- Shares available to purchase: 3’000 representing 3%
- Share Category: A
- Share Rights: Voting rights, discretionary dividends, shareholders’ events and privileged access to IPMG companies’ products and services.
- Share Limitations: Limited to Al-Sahawat Times, not the entirety of IPMG or Al-Said Group.
- Share Value: £1’208 GBP
- Minimum Equity Investment: 1 Share representing 0.001%
- Maximum Equity Investment: 3’000 Shares representing 3%
- Absolute | Rights: Authority to veto AGM and Board votes. Authority to remove and appoint shareholders and board members. Authority to allot or de-allot shares. Priority on dividends and privileges. (one share = one vote) (one share can veto one vote from a lower class) | Quantity Available: ZERO
- Class A | Rights: Voting rights (one share = one vote), discretionary dividends, shareholders’ events and privileged access to IPMG companies’ products and services | Quantity Available: up to 3’000 | Share Value: £1’208 GBP
- Class B | Rights: Discretionary dividends, shareholders’ events and privileged access to IPMG companies’ products and services, no voting rights | Quantity Available: ZERO
- Class C | Rights: Authority to trade, no voting or dividends rights. These shares are subject to expiry and premiums | Quantity Available: ZERO