Al-Sahawat Times | Digital Subscriptions and Membership | Terms and Conditions
- I confirm that all information provided is accurate and correct.
- I agree to update my information as soon as any details change.
- I understand that failure to provide information, or providing inaccurate information invalidates my membership/subscription without refund or reactivation.
- I understand that providing false information maybe in breach of the law and subject to prosecution.
- I understand that my membership/subscription is for the use of alsahawat.com and participation in features and consumption of content on alsahawat.com
- I understand that subscription/membership does not grant me any rights, license nor authority to reproduce any part of alsahawat.com
- Subscription/membership does not grant rights nor authority nor license to claim to represent Al-Sahawat Times in any manner at any time.
- Such claims will be prosecuted and liable to substantial fines and damages.
- I understand that all comments, questions, answers and/or any other form of engagement with Al-Sahawat Times, our readers, members, staff or the public at large are subject to the following:
- No abusive, racist, sexist, indecent, culturally or religiously insensitive, immodest, false, spam, advertising, defamatory, slanderous, provocative content.
- No sharing of private information or contact details.
- No marketing or promoting of third parties or your own interests. This includes any and all forms of spam content or links.
- No inaccurate, false, fake, misleading, non-cited or bias content or information.
- I understand that subscriptions/memberships are a paid service and all invoices must be paid no later than the due date given.
- Late payment will result in fines, fees and/or the forfeit of your account.
- Verified accounts are subject to administrative discretion and are based on a user’s credentials. This can not be applied for.
- Any false claims or implication of owning a verified account will result in the removal of your account without refund.
- Account fees are subject to change.
- Fee changes will not effect your current membership. Fee changes will come into effect for your next renewal, including auto renewals.
- Private data of other users is not permitted to be shares by any means.
- Breach of any terms or conditions will result in the closure of your account without refund. Prosecution may be enforced if appropriate.
First Published: 01 January 2007
Last Updated: 14 December 2017