By Mustafa Abdullah Al-Said Travel | Tourist burned to death in Hotel shower The family of a tourist who died after being scalded in an Edinburgh hotel shower has received an apology and financial compensation from the owners. Kalyani Uthaman, 59, from India had been on holiday in Scotland…
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our services, no identifiable or sensitive data is ever collected or stored.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!
No identifiable data is ever recorded or stored.
Cookies are not always used and will only ever be used to assist in automatic log in features, preference saving and favourites saving or other similar functionality. Such data is never sold or shared with third parties.
Any third party cookies such as Google cookies, are simply there in a very small number of circumstances to assist in improving our internal search features or other similar functionality.